Singapore, an island city-state off southern Malaysia, is a global financial center with a tropical climate and multicultural population. Its colonial core centers on the Padang, a cricket field since the 1830s and now flanked by grand buildings such as City Hall, with its 18 Corinthian columns. In Singapore's circa-1820 Chinatown stands the red-and-gold Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, said to house one of Buddha's teeth.
Other notable religious buildings include tranquil Lian Shan Shuang Lin Buddhist monastery, colourful Sri Mariamman Hindu temple and the massive Sultan Mosque. The neoclassical National Museum of Singapore contains exhibits on the city’s history and culture. There's shopping at the giant malls on Orchard Road and stylish boutiques in Kampong Glam. Sleek Marina Bay Sands SkyPark rises 200m above the water with sweeping city views. Little India offers colourful souvenirs. Arab Street is lined with fabric shops. Singapore is also known for an eclectic street-food scene, served up in Tiong Bahru and Maxwell Road.
What is included in the tour
- 03 Nights Accommodation with Breakfast in a 3* Hotel.
- Return Airport Transfers in SIC (Seat In Coach)
- Panaromic City Orientation of Singapore on SIC.
- 1 Way Cable Car (SIC)
- Wings of Times 2nd Show (SIC)
- Trick Eye Museum (SIC)
- Images of Singapore & Madame Tussaunds (SIC)
- Gardens By The Bay (Double Conservatories) (SIC)
- Jurong Bird Park (SIC)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Visa Fees.
- Flight Fares.
- Handling Fee.
- Laundry & any other personal expences.
- Anything NOT mentioned in the Inclusion.
- Above Package is Valid travelling from 01st April - 30th June 2018 for India & Indian Subcontinent.
- Rooms are subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- No exchange or amendment allow even in the case of inclement weather.
- Package Rates are NOT valid for weekdays, Super Peak dates & Food and Hotel Asia (23 - 26 April 2018), Communic Asia (25 - 28 June 2018)
- No amendments are allowed.
Hotel Used :