Ladakh, it is the region of mountain passes, an ideal place to see the supreme beauty of nature. Ladakh lies between 32 to 36 degree north latitude and 75 to 80 degree east longitude. It is the highest flat terrain of the Indian state of Kashmir with many of it being over 3,000m about Ladakh. The total area of 45110sq km makes Ladakh the biggest district in India. Ladakh region is divided in Kargil and Leh districts. Kargil lies at an height of 2750m and Leh at 3505m. The largest town in Ladakh is Leh. The altitude differs between 5000 to 14000 feet above the sea level. Leh is the capital of Ladakh.
Ladakh is famous for its distant mountain beauty and culture. It spans the Great Himalayan and Karakoram mountain ranges and the upper Indus River Valley. Ladakh is bordered by two of the world's uppermost elevation ranges like the Karakoram in the north and the great Himalayas in the south. The Pakistan occupied Kashmir lies in the west and China in the north and Eastern part and Lahul Spiti of Himachal Pradesh in the South east of the district. Ladakh's racial composition consisted of Mongoloid and a mixed Indo-Aryan population of Mons and Dards. It is now and then called little Tibet due to strong cultural and geographical similarities with Tibet. The approach to Ladakh is always marked with many long walls running 2-3 kms, adorned with engraved stones bearing the mantra "Om Mani Padme Hun" and Chortens which symbolizes Buddha's mind. Through 1962 war among China and India and the part of the Leh was taken by China.
What is included in the tour
- Economy Class Airfare Delhi – Leh – Delhi
- 4 Night Stay In Leh 1 Night Stay In Nubra Valley
- Daily Buffet Breakfast And Dinner
- Monument & Museum Entry Fees
- Leh Local Sightseeing including Sangam Point, Magnetic Point, Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, Kali Mata Temple & Hall of Fame Nubra Valley Visit via Khardungla Pass in SIC.
- Visit the Sand Dunes of Hunder and Sumoor, in SIC
- Diskit Monastery in SIC
- Visit Pangong Lake via Chang-La Pass in SIC
- Return Airport Transfers in SIC
What is NOT included in the tour
- Expenses of Personal Nature i.e. tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non – alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours and excursions not included in the itinerary etc.
- Any meals / en-route meals unless specified.
- Any increase in fuel cost, govt. taxes, entrance fees, intra or interstate taxes etc., the tour price will be amended in accordance.
- Surcharges applicable during conventions, special event and trade fairs.
- Any item / services not specifically mentioned in the “Package inclusions.
- Supplement charges applicable for Long Weekends & Festivals.
- Rafting, Camel Safari, anything not specifically mentioned under the package inclusions,
- Cost incidental to any changes in the itinerary / stay on account of flight
1) Monument & Museum Entry Fees included in the cost as per the inclusions
2) The Above Price is based on Group
3) Do carry Comfortable Walking Shoes
4) Early Check in & Late Check Out are on request basis only and subject to room availability
5) Above rates are valid for the Indian Nationals Only
6) Confirmation is strictly subject to availability at the time of booking
7) In case of hotels rooms & air seats are not available as specified above the alternate hotels or airlines will be suggested with difference in price applicable
8) In Case of non-availability of rooms, you will be accommodates in other hotels of a similar category
9) It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card(Passport/Driving License / Voter Id)
10) All sightseeing is subject to weather, political conditions in the destination
11) Vehicle will be provided on point to point basis and not at disposal. It will be provided depending up on the count of passengers traveling together
12) Should the period of travel, or the number pf participants, or the type of accommodation, or the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be adjusted accordingly.
|LEH||Hotel Naro / Oasis Villa / Hill View|
|NUBRA||Royal Camp / Sand Dune Camp / Ladakh Summer Camp|
Fixed Departures (DEL – LEH - DEL)
(05:10 AM - 6:25 AM)
(10:30 AM - 11:50 AM)
|DEL – IXL – DEL||04 June||G8 - 215||09 June||G8 - 194|
|DEL – IXL – DEL||08 June||G8 - 215||13 June||G8 - 194|
|DEL – IXL – DEL||10 June||G8 - 215||15 June||G8 - 194|
|DEL – IXL – DEL||11 June||G8 - 215||16 June||G8 - 194|
|DEL – IXL – DEL||13 June||G8 - 215||18 June||G8 - 204|
|DEL – IXL – DEL||14 June||G8 - 215||19 June||G8 - 194|
|DEL – IXL – DEL||15 June||G8 - 215||20 June||G8 - 195|
|DEL – IXL – DEL||16 June||G8 - 215||21 June||G8 - 194|
|DEL – IXL – DEL||17 June||G8 - 215||22 June||G8 - 194|
|DEL – IXL – DEL||18 June||G8 - 215||23 June||G8 - 194|
|DEL – IXL – DEL||19 June||G8 - 215||24 June||G8 - 194|
|DEL – IXL – DEL||21 June||G8 - 215||26 June||G8 - 195|
|DEL – IXL – DEL||22 June||G8 - 215||27 June||G8 - 194|
DAY 1: LEH ARRIVAL
Arrival Leh in the morning and transfer to the hotel. Full day of rest for acclimatization to the high altitude of Leh (11,500 ft / 3500 meters). Evening you will be taken to visit Shanti Stupa offers a magnificent view of Leh valley. Back to the hotel and Overnight
DAY 2: LEH LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
Morning visit Sangam (confluence of Indus & Zanskar Rivers), Magnetic Point, Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, Kali Mata (Temple of Guardians in Spituk monastery) & Hall of Fame. Evening Explore local market. Overnight in hotel.
DAY 3: LEH - NUBRA VALLEY
After breakfast leave for Nubra Valley, driving across Khardong-la (alt: 18,380 ft). After descending from the pass, arrive at your hotel / Camp and Later check into a fixed camp / Hotel at Deskit. explore Deskit monastery , Hundar and the Sand Dunes where you can enjoy a short camel safari using the double-humped Bactrian camel found here (optional)
DAY 4: NUBRA VALLEY - LEH
After breakfast drive to Sumoor accross the Shyok River to visit Panamic hot spring and Samastalinks monastery. Drive back to Leh, reaching in the late afternoon / evening. Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 5: LEH - PANGONG - LEH
Full day excursion to Pangong Lake (approx. 300 kms. round trip, located on the IndoChina Border), En-route crossing the Chang-la pass (alt: 17370 ft.). After sightseeing around the lake, drive back to Leh reaching in the late afternoon / evening. Overnight in Hotel.
DAY 6: LEH DEPARTURE
Catch an early morning flight to Delhi & fly back home with awesome memories.